Senior Project Architect / Team Leader
Location: London Studio, UK
ODOS Architects are an International Award winning Architecture and Interior Design Studio based in Dublin, London and New York. We have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Project Architect / Team Leader to join our creative and dynamic team in our London studio.
As a Senior team member you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of a variety of architectural projects of varying scales in a highly design focused environment. You will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting developments both here and abroad. The role will involve travel for projects abroad. Immediate start based in our London Studio. Attractive Salary package for the right candidate.
- High level of experience in Commercial and Residential Sectors
- Exceptional Design Skills and ability to sketch and communicate ideas three dimensionally
- Excellent Detailing capabilities and knowledge of building materials / building specifications
- Project Management and Contract knowledge / experience
- Team leader
- Project Planning
- Budget management
- Schedule Management
- Part 3 Qualified
- Vectorworks is essential
This ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Part III qualification essential with excellent knowledge of all types of UK Building Contracts
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 – 10 years post Part III qualification experience (Senior Project Architect) in the Industry and site experience on medium to large scale developments +€10M
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional levels of design ability and be able to sketch ideas to a high level
- An ability to multi task and manage projects at various work stages is required
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent job running, project and contract administration experience
- Possess strong communication, management and presentation skills at Senior Level, along with strong graphical skills.
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent design abilities and be well versed on best practice in both residential and commercial fields
- It is fundamental that candidates be able to demonstrate a full working knowledge of all relevant 3D software packages including indesign, photoshop, vectorworks and sketch up
- A Full and working knowledge of all relevant UK Building and Planning Regulations
Location: London Studio, UK
ODOS Architects are an International Award winning Architecture and Interior Design Studio based in Dublin, London and New York. We have an immediate vacancy for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant/Intern to to work in our London Studio on significant cultural, commercial, hospitality and residential projects.
- Ideally the candidate will have working knowledge of software packages to include Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Vectorworks and Sketchup. Vectorworks is essential.
- Participate in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to clients
- Assist team to develop project specifications
- Opportunity to work in a design focused environment
- Participate in the review of drawing submittals
- Effective team communications and ad hoc duties as may be assigned
- Minimum of 3 months experience in a previous Architectural Practice is desirable but not essential. Salary upon request.