ODOS are currently looking for a talented Part II/Part III Architect to join our growing London team. This is a very exciting time for us and successful candidates will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects worldwide.
Applications, including a CV and Portfolio in .pdf format, can be submitted to: email@example.com
Part II/III Architect
Location: London Studio, UK
This person must be highly organised, have a real passion for architecture and have a high knowledge of the latest developments in the design industry. We are looking for someone who is creative and inspiring, who shows initiative, enjoys working hard and getting involved as much as possible. You will need to be able to work in a very fast paced, highly design focused environment and demonstrate high levels of flexibility. You will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting architectural and interior projects of varying scales both here and abroad. Immediate start based in our London Studio.
This ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience in practice post part II
- Knowledge of UK Building and planning regulations
- Site Experience
- Experience in residential, commercial and hospitality design sectors
- Able to prepare concept layouts, sketches and mood-boards for presentation
- Ability to develop and relay ideas via hand sketching
- Excellent graphic presentation skills
- Construction detailing and tender document preparation capability
- Able to work well in a studio environment and as a member of a team
- Able to contribute to the team as a whole through the sharing of experience, technical skills and creative direction, suppliers and imagery.
- The candidate should have working knowledge of software packages to include Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Vectorworks and Sketchup. Vectorworks is essential.
- Participate in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to clients
- Assist team to develop project specifications
- Opportunity to work in a design focused environment
- Participate in the review of drawing submittals
- Effective team communications and ad hoc duties as may be assigned
- Salary upon request