ODOS are currently looking for a talented Part II/Part III Architect to join our growing London team. This is a very exciting time for us and successful candidates will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects worldwide.
Applications, including a CV and Portfolio in .pdf format, can be submitted to: email@example.com
Job Title: Part II/Part III Architect
ODOS Architects are an international award winning practice with studios located in Dublin City Centre (south), London and New York. We have an immediate vacancy for Part II/Part III Architects to join our creative and dynamic team in our London studio.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a variety of architectural projects in a highly design focused environment. You will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting developments both here and abroad. Immediate start. Salary upon request.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience in practice post part II.
- Site Experience
- Construction detailing and tender document preparation capability
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional levels of design ability
- An ability to multi task and manage various projects is required at various stages
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent job running experience
- Candidates should possess project management and strong communication and management skills.
- A full and in-depth working knowledge of all relevant British Building and Planning Regulations
- Ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate previous experience working within a design team and working under their own initiative
- Candidates should have a knowledge of Vectorworks
Please send CV and portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org