ODOS are currently looking for talented Senior Project Architects, Graduate Architects and Architectural Assistants to join our growing team. This is a very exciting time for us and successful candidates will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects worldwide.
Applications, including a CV and Portfolio in .pdf format, can be submitted to: email@example.com
Job Title: Senior Project Architect
ODOS Architects are an international award winning practice with studios located in Dublin City Centre (south), London and New York. We have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Project Architect (Post professional practice examination on the register or eligible to seek registration without further assessment) to join our creative and dynamic team in our Dublin Studio.
As a Senior team member you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of a variety of architectural projects in a highly design focused environment. You will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting developments both here and abroad. Immediate start. Salary upon request.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years (Senior Project Architect) post registration experience
- Excellent Site Experience
- Excellent Construction detail and essential tender document preparation capability
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional levels of design ability
- An ability to multi task and manage various projects is required at various stages
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent job running, project and contract administration experience
- Candidates should possess project, staff Management and strong communication and management skills at Senior Level
- A Full and in-depth working knowledge of all relevant Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate previous experience leading a design team and working under own initiative
- Full driving licence
This practice also has vacancies for architectural graduates and year out students. Please send CV and portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org